The vital work of the South Kingstown Land Trust relies on the generosity of those in our community who value the preservation of open spaces for years to come. As a membership-based organization, SKLT depends on the charitable support of individuals, foundations, and businesses to carry out its mission of protecting and conserving South Kingstown’s natural resources, productive farmland, and scenic heritage.
Please help protect and conserve these lands throughout South Kingstown by becoming a member today! As a member, you’ll be joining over 750 conservation-minded individuals and families who support SKLT on an annual basis. Your membership is a tax-deductible, charitable gift. Donations at all levels of giving provide the ongoing resources to ensure that our mission and efforts can continue uninterrupted. Our success totally depends on you!
Gifts of $1,000 or more will be recognized in the Open Space Circle. The Open Space Circle was established to recognize and thank donors who make extraordinary outright gifts of $1,000 or more annually. These leadership gifts help inspire others to consider their own personal level of support.
Mail your check to:
South Kingstown Land Trust
227 Robinson Street
Wakefield RI 02879
Additional Donation Options
- Gifts of stock and other securities: Please contact Anne O’Neill, Development Director, at 401-789-0962 or email@example.com for stock transfer instructions.
- Matching gifts: If your employer matches your charitable contributions, be sure to include any matching gift information on our membership form.
- In Honor of: You may make a donation to SKLT in honor of a friend or relative to commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or holiday. Your recipients will be notified that you made a donation in their honor.
- Memorial: You may make a donation to SKLT in memory of a loved one. The family will be notified that you made a donation.
- Gift membership: You can give a gift membership to friends, teachers, or relatives. A membership package will be sent to your recipient.
If you have any questions or for more information, please contact Anne O’Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 401-789-0962, or stop by our office at 227 Robinson Street in downtown Wakefield.